Matt'sUniverse

Finding my way through the Space

This was a random potluck, the timing was perfect, it was just right after a peak period like exam and assignment and before we go into study break to study for out final exam.
I'll add caption later if i'm not too lazy.



The early birds



with the early food



we waited for the others and their food before we ate,
so Jon decided to entertaint us, go Jon



Erm, we... I mean I was frame, who took this pic, I demand to know!!!!



After an awesome meal, I was hogging Sasha awesome camera



This pic says that Sony is very happy with his food



I took this shot, poker game situation



The guy beside Arvin (if u know which is Arvin) is a guest, a Singaporean born kiwi



Awesome shot from an awesome camera taken by an awesoem guy, me : )



This pic is suppose to have some dark meaning, eh let me c,
I think he was trying to say, stop taking my pic so something like that buy my hands slip and click, oops, my bad, wahhahahahahhahahah



There a spy spying on us, u think???



muawafarahahahhahahahahah



After dinner, we decided to have a group discussion on euthanasia, very interesting thoughts, should it or should it not



We solute u T.K (which is the guy beside Arvin if by now u still don't know then just guess) for being late



Eh, I was camwhoring other people on their behalf



C what i mean



I know I know, is the person in the middle Hugh Hefner. wahahahhaha
don't understand, google it : p



Dandy girl to girl bonding time caught on camera... and so what I just say is absolutely meaningless I know but still u were reading and even now u are still reading : p



If u can't read, the shirts say its all about the ball, the fishball that Pat made taste like potato which is in fact actually potatoes that she made.

have a nice day, I'm just de-stressing out by crapping a bit, ok maybe a bit more
have a nice day

2 comments:

LOL at the fishball that Pat made taste like potato which is in fact actually potatoes that she made.
why u stil don wana bliv that itz fishball? SIGH..

Nice photo of the flowers. Kinda reminded me of those Raphael paintings I saw in the Vatican.

About this blog

Always be who you are and never let any1 dictate you to be who they want you to be... there's always room for improvement and its a must to stop and look at the view as you precipitous the steep ladder of life.

My Playlist