Eh, let me kick off with the newly elected commander and chieft of the white hosue, Mr. Barack Obama, congrats to him, I don't really support him yet because I don't know how he run things, so until i see that for my self, I remain skeptical of him.
And also, the election campaign cost like millions of dollars, talk about waste of money and yet it created many temporary jobs for many people giving them the status "employ" for a while. Its the irony in things that I always look for.
Done with that, back to the vommitting disease, while I was eating breakfast in the common room , the cleaners came by and told us no tto use the vacuum, turns out that the vacuum cleaner somehow is related to spreading the disease. Don't ask me 4 detail, can't be bother with. Also, what a lucky time for me to be lazy to clean up my room, after months of nagging at Nisha to clean her room, i decided to be a hypocrite and not vacuum my room using exam as my excuse, coincidence or is it something else.
Erm, physic exam yesterday was horrible, talk about remembering formula, I can't even remember all the concept and they expect us to know the formula. Sigh, its over and done with.
(maybe not, hire ninjas to steal the exam or hire hackers to hack and change my grade, whichever one that is cheaper).
tomorrow is my math test, erm, nothing much about it.
will be going to auckland on the 11th of november and going back to Malaysia on the 15th, woho.
Ramli burger here I come!!!
Haven't been to gym in a long time, feel super heavy, after 2morrow math exam, 1st thing to do is head to the gym, wahhahahahahah.
Back to studies
Posted by
madbasketball


0 comments:
Post a Comment