1. try and communicate with family more
2. smile more - I do smile just not on camera or you can't see it
3.scored straight A's - study hard and smart plus focus
4.stomach 6 packs - dicispline
5.healthy lifestyle - ear right, live right and something
6.read the bible eveyrday - hardest thing to do man!!! who say christians have it easy!!!
7.Bond with friends
8.Enjoy life to the fullest and don't regret anything
so I've always been living with the same goal, only material goal change every year, I working at the end of the year and I heard its some good money so
1.I need a new phone - currently my phone sucks, I can't feel the vibration, I can't hear the ringtone and in the end ppl always ask why din pick up the phone so I'm always in a difficult situation, I blame the phone!!! So, I'm targeting the new nokia music express 5800, its cheaper than all the hightech phone which cost like 2k plus, the 5800 cost rm1300, so its really worth, plus one phone can use 4, 5 years, so its like 300 to 400 riggint a year.
2. A PS3, i'm a big fan of RPG game, like final fantasy but this game are best played on console machine and also NBA games need faster machine like this.
3. Musical instrument: I want a piano, a drum set, an electric guitar with an amp of course, a banjo, but all these are secondary item to me, if you don't understand, these things are not important and I can live without them as long as I have my guitar/wife : )
4.A car so I can travel across the country with my friends, I like travelling around the country to far places where you'll get lost and then it sort off becomes an adventure to find your way out again.
But like I said, all these are just material items and can live withou them, so I'm in no hurry no get these stuff, this items are my target for the next 5 years or so.
this is the nokia music express 5800
its a touch screen phone with only 3 keys.
I love this phone, its has everything I need and I don't think there is any other phone better than this although the design could be better but who's complaining, its a good cheaper phone.
This is my dream phone. I heard that no metal was use to make this phone but its just rumour, I mean the whole phone is plastic, new technology, carbon nanotubes and stuff. looks way cool and I like very much. its battery also the longest lasting batter in all nokia phones its a plus. 3G, wireless, big screen makes it all the sweeter. ok, I think that's enough of I, I, I and I.



0 comments:
Post a Comment