Matt'sUniverse

Finding my way through the Space

I have been reading a lot of article lately, all which are so interesting that it causes a dilemma for me or rather which path should I take, there's so many field i wanna explore, is it from the maths perspective, is it from the physic perspective or is it from the chemistry perspective??? or why not from every angle??? do I have enough time??? arg!!!!

Here are some interesting title:

1)Feelings Of Hopelessness Linked To Stroke Risk In Healthy Women


2)Immune Defect Is Key To Skin Aging


3)Taking Up Music So You Can Hear


4)Trifid Nebula: A Massive Star Factory


5)New Way To Reproduce A Black Hole?

so after reading the article, I will definately fo wiki and find out more about the terms, this definately help me to study more or rather irrelevant study but somehow help me to study my papers better as well. Dun know why I'm saying this??? then this is just a random post : )

0 comments:

About this blog

Always be who you are and never let any1 dictate you to be who they want you to be... there's always room for improvement and its a must to stop and look at the view as you precipitous the steep ladder of life.

My Playlist