The first thing that comes to my mind is that all of us are sitting at our house very comfortably while ppl in johor are miserable because of the flood. Whew… now that the cats is out of the bag, let find out what I did this week. I love college, I hate my time table (actually I don’t hate my time table but because I took six, I repeat six subject, my time table is cramp = no time to have fun). But luckily sunway-co has its benefits, one is the canteen where the food is great and second is the student counsel room cuz that is where the fosball table is located… I have fallen in love wif fosball, it was my first time playing and I made a goal, emmm… no two goals, one goal was from all the way the other side of the field. This year I hoped that I don’t lose my momentum and I hoped that I can give it my all. I’ll think I’m gonna visit sedaya next week, which day I do not know. And that is bye bye to you folks.


0 comments:
Post a Comment